Re: [IP] Magical bubbles

----- Original Message -----
From: "Sarah Arnal" <email @ redacted>
To: <email @ redacted>
Sent: Tuesday, October 16, 2001 5:35 PM
Subject: [IP] Magical bubbles

> Hi Everyone,
>    I seem to be having a problem with these amazingly appearing bubbles in
my tubing....  I am always very anal when it it comes to filling my syringe,
I spend a lot of time ensuring that there aren't any bubbles, I always make
sure the insulin is room temp, and yet still, after a few hours my syringe
is full of tiny little bubbles, and often I find huge bubbles in my tubing.
I was really worried that one of these bubbles would get past me, and two
nights ago it did. I went to bed with a BS of 6.1 and woke up at 25.6.... So
any advice or pointers, what might I be doing wrong? What is causing these
bubbles to miracously appear?  Could it be the change in the weather, it is
pretty cool here in Maniotba now.... all opinions and advice appreciated.
> Thanks, Sarah Arnal  (IDDM 8.5 years, MM508 5 months)
>  Champagne bubbles are ok, big bubbles are not. is your insulin cld when
yu fill your syringe