RE;[IP] asthma

I can share one with you.  One time a peds doc  told me that he didn't think
that an infection on my son's finger would affect his BGs either.  You have
to consider the source.  These guys are mostly NOT familiar with the ins and
outs of diabetes and don't really know what will or will not affect it.  My
understanding, and forgive me folks if I am way off here, but the albueteral
inhaler has steroids in it and steroid will make your BGs rise.  I may be
wrong, let's hope I am.  But you really need to remember that the doctor who
is dealing with your asthmas , if he isn't an internist or endo, will
probably not know a great deal about diabetes and what affects it!

Good Luck!

mom to Joshua