Re: [IP] faulty connectors -Christa -long replay

I'm having the same problem of leaking insulin at the connecting point -
could it be the connectors or the reservoir? - everytime when I prime and
the reprime the insulin would take a while before it would drip out of the
site end during the reprime (but did come out during the first prime) then I
would change the reservoir and reuse the infusion set - the new reservoir
would not leak which makes me believe it the reservoir - I had this
happening where 1 box of reservoir I came with 4 bad leaky reservoir so far
and had problems with BS about 7 weeks ago for about a month and a half (
probably with another box of leaky reservoir from the same lot which I never
caught until I had one from this box that leak alot).  This was happening
with and in the beginning thought was a bad sofset and I tried with
quicksets so I threw out 2 sets and reservoir until the 3rd I just change
reservoir and then it would work.  I've returned 2 reservoirs, threw away 1
because I thought the first one I may have cracked it by tightening the
needle to tight and I got another one from the same lot that I will call
Minimed Monday and am due for another change as soon as my insulin warms up.

sorry for rambling but thought maybe not the connectors - could be reservoir
since you are having problems with sofset, another person with Sils and I'm
having it with both sofset and quicksets?