Re: [IP] refurbished pumps

In a message dated 10/18/01 3:31:42 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Hi,
> Has anyone sent their Minimed pump in for repair and taken the option of
> keeping the refurbished replacement?  Has anyone had a problem the the
> refurbished one?  And if you get your old pump back, is it just as good?
> Thanks,
> Mario
 I had sent back my first pump back within the first two months, I believe I
had it fixed and a few months later I had another problem with it.  I decided
to take a refurbished pump instead of taking mine back again.  I did check
the date the refurbished pump was originally issued.  It was about the same
time I received my first pump.  I did not want to accept a pump that had more
mileage on it than mine did.  The refurbished has never given me any trouble.