[IP] Sleeping

Just a question:  When I get my pump, my biggest worry
is how to sleep with it.  The literature recommends
putting it under your pillow or on your waist.
Obviously these people have never seen me sleep!!  How
do you keep from getting the tubing wrapped all around
you when you toss and turn?!!

Also Rosina wrote:

Rosina-Maria (Rosina) Lucibello
(email @ redacted)
I've been using a MiniMed 508 since November 2000.
I was diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes at the age of 20
while I was in
college; doctors believe my diabetes is a result of a
viral pneumonia I
nine months prior to diagnosis.

I also was diagnosed with Type I about 6 months after
a horrendous sinus infection (worst infection I have
ever had).  Couldn't believe it!!!  The doctor said it
triggered an autoimmune response that killed off my
beta cells.  I was 31 years old.

Pat (pumpless - but not for long!)

Do You Yahoo!?