[IP] Re: faulty connectors-sillouhettes

That is a really good idea about checking the connection by laying the
connected reservoir on a tissue.

I problem that I noticed too with sillouhettes is that when placing the
reservoir and all in the back on my pump. It seems the reservoir doesn't
slip in very nicely-like it needs to have a little more force than when I
used the soft-sets in the past. I am afraid that I may break something
inside doing that. Perhaps, MM, if they are listening, need to make the
connection part a bit more smaller or change the design a bit. I really
enjoy my sillouhettes, my BG's are generally a whole lot better, even on the
third day when it comes close to the time for a site change. Happy Pumping
Sharon B.

PS. my e-mail was on the Fritz for a week and all my e-mail was out in
ciberspace. I hate when that happens!