Re: [IP] Staph Bacteria

> So, I ask all of you; do you have similar break-outs like this?  Has a dr.
> told you it's staph?  I'm hoping 'spot' will respond and offer his wisdom
> well on this subject.

I get rare site infections, sebaceous cysts, and horrible infected
breakouts. My nose culture showed negative for staph. Another opportunistic
bug is responsible and I dunno his name:) Have the Dr do a culture.

I use topical antibiotic gel (Cleocin) on them. I also use a very gentle
all-natural soap. Occasionally, I use hibicleans in te shower as directed by
my dermatologist.