Re: [IP] Boston Area Disetronic Pumpers!!! HELP!

>I really don't want to do shots for the next 60 hours....  any chance
>there's a boston area D pumper who has an extra pair of batteries they
>could give me?

Hopefully, someone near you will have the batteries you need. You might
also look into replacing them your self with off the shelf Eveready 357's.
There are instructions on the Insulin-pumper's web site
(http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/howto/Disetronic-Battery.shtml) on how to
do this.