Re: [IP] off topic - happy Halloween

Congratulations!!!  I know exactly how you feel right now.  We have lost a few
children ourselves, going back to parents.  We are in the end stage of
adopting also.  Don't have a finalization date yet though.  We have had our
little girl for over 2 years now.  She is 3 yrs old.  Another that went back
to his parents came back to us last month and that may be permanent this time
(who knows).  he is 3 also.  Aaaaaah!  I have my terribly (terrific) twosome

I am SO happy and excited for your family.