[IP] Novolog too!

Hi. We started our trial with Kevin today on the Novolog since we have a 3 day
weekend. He has a 18:1 ratio at breakfast and 20:1 the rest of the day. Well,
2 hours after breakfast he was 79! (started 100) So, I expected a day of
lows...but the rest of the day until 11pm was all in normal range...even after
(get this....we REALLY wanted to test it out) a big cheeseburger at RED
ROBIN's, a basket of fries, and a MILKSHAKE!!! Normally we do a 200% increase
for 2 hours after that meal, and this time we didnt....NORMAL at 3 hours out!
We had a small "low of 80, but 'feels like I'm dropping" at 11pm, but I think
that was more due to a dance he went to tonight.

So, Overall, day 1 is successful. Tomorrow, we throw Soccer into the mix and
see how it goes! Our endo seems to think Novolog will put Humalog out of
business. He himself has been on it for 2 weeks with great success. Even with
Pizza. That will be our next trial.

To be continued!

Mom of Kevin, 13 dx 12/98
pumping 5/99Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download :