[IP] sils leaking

For the last week I have been on the sils. Not having too good of luck. But
I'm down to my last set of sites.  No coverage for my pump supplies. Hopping
that by Jan of next year will have some help. YIKES.

Anyhow, when I disconnect insulin backs out of the site. Yeah I use a lot of
insulin about 75 to 80 daily.  I'm inserting at about a 30 degree angle.

I guess I just don't have too good of luck with these I guess.  But it's
better than nothing. So I deal with it.   Just was curious if anyone else
noticed this problem.

[demime removed a uuencoded section named ATT00009.htm which was 34 lines]