[IP] novolog

Hi again.  I have heard a lot of references to novolog.  Is there any real
difference between this and humalog?  I have seen many people write and say
that there control was better and their basals and all lowered due to the
switch to novolog.  Is there any website that compares the two (novolog and
humalog).  I have looked at the novo nordisk website and didn't find too
much info.  I realize YMMV, and am very curious about whether or not novolog
can make a difference in dosages and better control.  Thanks in advance.
Jeff Martin

"Strength does not come from physical capacity, but from an indomitable
will."  --Gandhi