[IP] Re: Pump batteries

Kathy G:
       I have the same exact problem my batteries only last about an average
of 19 days or so. My insurance doesn't cover them so I buy them at Walmart. I
find that they are both about the same. One doesn't last any longer than the
other. I guess this is something we have to deal with to get good sugars and
control. I hate the expense but try and manage being a single individual and
supporting myself. Diabetes is a very expensive disease to have in my book!
Take care, Heather W.