From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Friday, October 19, 2001 2:17 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] change in morning bg levels

Rhonda,

  Joshua has been p umping for almost 2 years now (age almost 10) and we
just
totally changed his basals around.  He was going high before lunch and low
in
the PMs and now it is all the other way so I have adjusted his basals and it

seems to be working!  Never a dull moment.....but ya gotta love the pump and

its flexability!

Good Luck!

Sylvia
mom to Joshua