Re: [IP] high bg´s

  It sonds like her basals need to be tweaked.  I know that my Joshua just
went through an entire change where now he goes low in the mornings and high
in the afternoons/evenings.  Use to be totally the opposite!  That is what is
so great about the pump.  You just test and change the basals and voila!  You
are back to being set,......until the body changes all over again!!!   NEver
any rest for the weary!!!

mom to Joshua