Re: [IP] Re: frozen shoulder & dresses

email @ redacted wrote:
> Hi, all
> For several years now I have not bought dresses with back zippers because
> I've been unable to zip them all the way up the way I used to.  Is this a
> symptom of the famed "frozen shoulder" you all have been commenting about?
> If so, nobody ever diagnosed it properly for me.
> Thanks & best wishes,
> Barbara

Could be, but possibly this is just one of those cursed symptoms of getting
older!  ;>)   "Frozen Shoulder" will have a pronounced reduction in the range
that you can move your arm before you encounter possibly severe pain.  When it
developed on my right side I couldn't raise my arm level with my shoulder, on
the left I could raise it a couple of degrees higher.  After months of PT I've
regained most of my range of motion.  If you can't raise your arm straight up,
then I would see a doctor.   :>)