[IP] Re: complications

 I believe that nearly everything is related to dm.  It is not a
> direct connection but does have an effect.  When our cells are constantly
> bombarded with extra glucose, or starved, it must have some kind of
> response.  While we may have gotten these complications regardless of dm,
> and many that do not have dm get them, it has to make many of them more
> - --
> Jack email @ redacted

I agree with Jack wholeheartedly. I have always felt that our bodies are
affected in only the parts that have blood in our around the tissues. ;) We
still, however, need to have our problems remedied, but DM certainly is a
major factor in those problems -- getting them OR resolving them. (~_^)

A clean house is a sign of a misspent life.