[IP] high blood sugars with PAIN

 Hi Everyone,
   My name is Pam, I am the one who had the frozen shoulder manipulated on
Wednesday morning. I am in so much pain from having it done and by blood
sugars are running high ( 250- 300 ) before going to phy therphy I can have a
blood sugar of 115 and in half an hour be in crying pain and a B/S of over
300. I do not want to depend on pain pills but I do not want high sugars. I
have been giving shots of Humalog every 2 hours but this is a real problem
when I am home by myself who know when my B/S will drop. I have unawareness
and I am scared. Any one have any idea what I should do ?