[IP] Novolog

I was put on a trial run of novolog on Monday afternoon. For anyone wanting
to know, I am 23 and have been on the pump for almost 4 years.  So far, I
have cut basals across the board:)  I am not as sensitive to fat in meals as
I was on humalog either. I have been having trouble with lows.  I am getting
them at the strangest times.  I will be sitting in class, no activity, and
bam, I will be low.  Other than that I am happy with the novolog.