Re: [IP] MM Quiksets/help!

Yvonne,

Our daughter just turned 13 this week. Her blood sugars are horrible too. Her
last HbA1C was 8.0. I can't keep her from eating long enough to check basals.
She is active with soccer so her weight is not bad, but I can't stay on top of
it.

I don't want to be a constant nag, cause I know that will make things worse.
This is very frustrating.'

Kay