[IP] Re:MM Quiksets/help!

In a message dated 10/18/01 2:22:53 PM, email @ redacted writes:

>but someone
>recommended I put the pump in Suspend mode so I will do this
You don't need to put the pump in Suspend. After all, you want the insuling
traveling through the tube and canula.

I was taught to prime manually until there is a drop visible on the needle.
Then prime 5.0U using the Prime on the pump to make sure everything is in
working order. After inserting, I prime .3U to fill the space left by the
insertion needle. Seems like a lot, but I'd rather be save than sorry.