[IP] re:question

Hi all,
Been behind on my mail and finally getting to reply. Thanks for all the help.
pump we would be using for Cassidy, we are considering it due to many of the
features. We have looked at Animas also, but are leaning heavily towards
Minimed. We see the endo in about 2 wks. and are going for an HbA1c next week.
Keep us in your prayers or wish us luck or both!
Jodi and Dennis