Re: [IP] quikset question- HELP!

 I don't understand, why do you have to disconnect it from anthing to insert.
 There is enough tubing to allow some room to insert while it is still
connect to the pump.  We always prime the whole tubing then insert then prime
0.5 for the canula after taking out needle.  If you are only chaning out the
site part, insert, no priming before, then prime 0.5-1.0 after disconnecting
the tubing and reconnecting your full tubing.

Feel free to contact me personally if you have more questions.

mom to Joshua