[IP] canula question

Another question for anyone who knows or has advice.  Does the canula size
(ie 6mm or 9mm) matter a great deal?  I am about 5 foot 10 inches tall and
weigh about 180.  I am not quite skinny, but not overweight either, have
enough padding on my stomach to use the 9mm, but I find the 6mm more
comfortable.  Will use of the 6mm canula effect insulin delivery in any way?
  Thanks again.
Jeff Martin
email @ redacted

"Strength does not come from physical capacity, but from an indomitable
will."  --Gandhi