RE: [IP] change in morning bg levels

From:          "William Eddie Hollyfield" <email @ redacted>
To:            email @ redacted
Date:          Fri, 19 Oct 2001 04:41:14 +0800
Subject:       RE: [IP] change in morning bg levels

Inital Basal rate: midnight, 0.5 -> 3;00 AM, 1.5, -> 8:00 AM, 0.8, ->
5:00 PM, 0.5 -> midnight.

The dawn effect has been reduced from 1.5 to 1.2(3am 8 am) and
afternoon from 5 pm to 1 pm( at 0.8 - > 0.5 ) for increased physical
activity. Otherwise basal rates have remained the same Basal rates. My
CDE has got and I trust her. Most of the endos refer people to her.
She is the reason the Basel and Boluses don't change, if I still use
her calibration curse. Eddie

Have you downloaded the latest calling software from Net2Phone? Click
here to get it now!