Re: [IP] Re: Christa and all the variables

Dear Barbara and Christa:
Oh how right the two of you are!  I have been using the pump over two years,
and the unexplainable highs make me so depressed.  That is because I am
trying so hard to have my BGs in good range.  I will sacrifice food, shelter,
and clothing to obtain this, and in the end, sometimes I just cannot control
the highs.
I do know that every month at the end of my cycle, I become completely
insulin resistant for a few day before I get my period; but there are just as
many times that I have no idea what is going on.
I know I cannot give up.  My doctor told me that because I am a diabetic for
about 45 years, that I am in the highest risk category for complications, and
that I must be in good control.  He does not know how hard it sometimes is.
All the best to all of you.   Karen