Re: [IP] cold winters

We live in La Where snow shuts everything down. When I go out to move the snow I sweat until everything except my outer clothes are entirely wet. So must be careful of the cold but also the wetness. It is like a 100% RH with condensation test, sometimes I move my pump into my pocket which is no wet otherwise I put it on my belt and open my coat. It is a balanceing act.

Have you downloaded the latest calling software from Net2Phone? Click here to get it now!