Re: [IP] refurbished pumps

From:          "Andy Johnson" <email @ redacted>
To:            email @ redacted
Subject:       Re: [IP] refurbished pumps
Date:          Thu, 18 Oct 2001 16:34:13 -0400

I sent my original pump back a few months back. I elected to keep the
refurbished one, that is, until I got the refurbished one in the mail.
The down arrow on it would not work, and thus,  the light on it wouldn't
work either.  So,  I called Minimed and requested my original one back. I
kept the malfunctioning one until I got my original back, and it has given
me no trouble since it came back.

If I ever have to send my pump back in,  I will never elect to keep the
refurbished one.

Andy J.