[IP] Mamsi/Optimum Choice insurance in MD

Is anyone familiar w/ Mamsi/Optimum Choice health
insurance in MD and their policies on coverage for
pump supplies?  When I ordered supplies for the first
time I was shocked to hear that M/OCI would only pay
50%.  I am expected to pay the other half of almost
$400 for a 3 months' worth of supplies!  Usually I
only pay $10 for my prescriptions.

Mystie & Slinky =)

Do You Yahoo!?