RE: [IP] other complations

Yep, it seems that "WHATEVER" goes wrong, once they find out you have
Diabetes, Diabetes is the reason.  Even if you get a sore throat....

-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2001 12:20 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] other complations

Dear Pam,
       I had frozen shoulder about 8 years ago, went to physical therapy &
finally went to have them manipulated  in surgery. This went on for a few
years and as of today no problems with the shoulder at all. I was told this
was a complication of the Diabetes, and at the time they had no reason why.
am glad it never came back but a reason would be nice.  I also just recently

found out I have Celiac Sprue disease which Diabetics can get even though I
had a biopsy to back this up, I have no symptons of the disease except they
found severe osteoporosis of the spine (bone density test). Who the heck
knows anymore!  I am 47 years old & who knows whats next.