[IP] any advice?

Hi, I just started pumping a couple of days ago.  I have a couple of
questions.  With the quicksets, there is a protective cover that goes on the
insertion site when disconnecting.  Is this piece necessary to use when
showering or disconnected?  If so, is there a trick to getting it on?  Also,
how long to most of you wait after delivering a correction bolus before
acting again on another high?  For example:  I tested about an hour ago and
my bg was 213, so I delivered a correction bolus.  I just tested now and was
203.  Do I give another correction bolus now, or wait longer to let the
insulin act?  Any advice would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.
Jeff Martin
email @ redacted

"Strength does not come from physical capacity, but from an indomitable
will."  --Gandhi