[IP] faulty connectors

Just to give more info on the faulty connector issue -
the problem was with the sof-set with my minimed 507C
- the place were the tubing screws into the syringe
was leaking from the screw in place.  It was welling
up over the lip because there wasn't a tight enough
seal ( my guess)  The tech had me use the blue clip to
try and create an alarm (the clip blocks the tubing
when you jam it into it and it's found in the box the
sets some in) no alarm sounded so she asked me to wrap
tissue around that  connecting point and found liquid.
 So that's the story any more questions which i'd be
happy to answer because I know of at least one and it
sounded like another who had this problem on the board
- christa

Do You Yahoo!?