[IP] cold winters

Hi everyone,
   As the winter season is already showing its face up her in Manitoba I
am wondering what percautions people take with their pump when the weather
turns cold. This will be my first winter on the pump so I am looking for
some tips to keep everything functioning properly, keeping in mind that it
can get to -40 degrees celsius where I live (sometimes down to -55 or -60
with the wind chill).

Thanks for all the great advice!!
Sarah Arnal (IDDM since 05/93, MM508 since 05/01)

Do You Yahoo!?