[IP] Does anyone use Hocks.com online pharmacy?

If anyone uses Hock.Com Online Pharmacy, and would like to know a way to help
pets in need without any additional costs(very often animals with diabetes,
FYI), please E-mail us privately and we'll explain.  I just thought a whole
explanation would not be appropriate for a "human" message board, but since we
do have a kitty with diabetes (guess God decided we're as good as any for
caring for him), thought we'd just pose this.  If our posting this message is
a problem, please let us know.
Marj; Mike; and "Ace, the PP" (portable pancreas)