[IP] Re: Disagree with insulin smell issue

Michael and others -

I have to say I disagree with your assessment of the insulin smell.  I
ALWAYS smell the insulin when my pants are pulled down or when the pump
comes close to my face for whatever reason.  Now - there may be a leak, but
the thing is working and my sugars are just fine, so I doubt it.  My
trainer (a pump-wearer herself) also agrees the smell is there.  (I use
MM508).  Thanks.