[IP] high bgs

We are going thru terrible bs's these days, I guess Eileen4s hormones are
kicking in again and the fact that she's excersing way too little with all
the schoolwork she has to do in the afternoon its really hard to get her to
do anything...

For more experienced parents of pumpers- if she has lunch at 2:30 p.m.,
boluses and is high at 5:00-5:30, would this be her basal or that her bolus
was not correct? At 2:30 before eating her bs is in range. She almost eats
the same thing for lunch everyday and have been giving her the same bolus
for months, without any problems until now... it seems like lately we can4t
have a week of good numbers without having 3 or 4 high4s... this is driving
me crazy..

Mom to Eileen, pumping for 1 yr. and 2 months with a MM508/love it!