[IP] Re: MiniMed call about 508 time

> I just got a phone call from minimed regarding my concern, it's nice to
know that some one on the minimed staff is reading this! and probably
others - has any one else gotten
> a phone call from a concern stated on the ip?
> David R

When I checked the other day, there were about a dozen @minimed.com list
members here. I would suppose a few of them would check their mail
occasionally. ;) We also have Lilly, Animas, Disetronic, and other companies
represented in the 3,500 members.  (~_^)

Don't frown, because you never know who's falling in love with your smile!