Re: [IP] other complations

I also have frozen shoulder on both sides which I have been told is from long
term diabetes.  Several years ago I was sent to therapy for a while, and when
the therapist did the initial evaluation, without looking at the paperwork I
had filled out asked me if I was diabetic!  The therapy helped loosen the
shoulders up, and I have a few exercises that I do but for the most part, I
have weekly chiropractor adjustments because of a compression fracture and
immediately before the appointments I see the massage therapist who helps to
keep everything loosened up.

My advice is to religiously do any exercises they give you, and keep the
range of motion that you do have now!

aka Mouse