[IP] other complations

 good morning everyone,
  My name is Pam, I am a type 1 for the past 23 years I will be starting on
the Mini-med 508 after the training that starts on the 1st of November.My
question is this:
 I had to have a "frozen shoulder" manipulated yesterday and was told it was
caused from being a diabetic.I have never heard of this being a complation
from diabetes has anyone else ever heard of it? I thought my arm hurt before
after they got done at the hospital yesterday I was in so much pain my b/s
went up to 419 !
  Another problem that I have that I was told was from being diabetic are
"cheast pains" theyfeel like I am having a heart attack and at first the ER
doctors thought so to. After more then 10 trips to the hospital and every
test possible I am being told it is " FOCAL NURAPATHY" from being a
diabetic.Anyone  heard of this ?
 Any information would be helpful.