[IP] Chronic Illness in America

I thought you would be interested in this Fred Friendly Seminars program
entitled Who Cares: Chronic Illness in America. Check out the Web site at

I just found this link through the ADA website and will check it out in
depth later.  I want to participate. We diabetics and care givers have the
opportunity to tell our own stories re our care or lack thereof right on the

There will be a PBS program on this issue in  New York/WNET   Thursday,
October 25 @ 10 pm .  Check other airing dates and times by location at the
above link.

Denise Guerin
Type 1 47 years