Re: [IP] Lab Results

Some Doctors seem to be that way about test results. I am lucky that mine
give me a copy of my results anytime that I ask fir them. One of the items
that you asked about I know some about. When your Creatinine is high it is a
indication of decreased kidney function. I know that they also worry about
my BUN. As I have end stage kidney failure. The SGOT [AST] and SGPT [ALT] I
do not know about.

Karl
pumping since 5/31/2001 with Jake