No Subject

Hi everyone,         Again I write with more challenges than I seem to be able
to handle.  Working with my endocrinologist and his CDE, but sometimes I
really feel like i'm in denial of this dis-ease.  Last week I had a severe
hypoglycemic reaction, at work, which required me to have glucose given IV by
the EMTs. Everyone i work with did not know what to do, of course i was
unconscious, so that made it difficult for anything to be done for me.  I did
not know it was happening to me either it just happened. They gave me three
days administrative leave to see my physician, which was already scheduled
anyway.  I have been under a great deal of stress with a divorce, depression
that doesn't seem to be getting any better with meds, and I feel like giving
up this whole thing, I really need some support here,and suggestions because
I'm ready to rip the pump out after 2 years of use. Thanx- Sharyn