[IP] OUCH sofset insert last night...

I had an interesting experience inserting my sofset last night.  I use the blue inserter and I immediately felt pain when I inserted it. I decided to go ahead and remove the introducer needle.  I got it
out a few milimeters and it wouldn't come out any farther. OUCH.... So then I tried to pry the whole set lose, canula, needle and all.  It took several minutes of tugging and wincing to get that sucker
out.  I think the needle was bent and wouldn't come back through the canula right.
Eventually I removed the needle and set and inserted a new set with no problem. But TRUST ME, I won't quickly forget the bad one.

Sherry C