[IP] Re:Quikset question - help

> >Don4t know if the explanation is clear, but I don4t >see where I can
> >if from the pump to insert. I will appreciate advice >as I would like to
> >one out today. Thanks
> >Yvonne
> >Mom to Eileen, 13, pumping since 08/00!
> I don't know why you would disconnect either of these sets when you
insert! If you've filled the tube, and primed mechanically, why disrupt
> I've used both kinds of sets and have no problem inserting them without
disconnecting. This is the way I was taught by my trainer to do it, and I
don't think the video mentioned disconnecting either.
> The Quick set does disconnect , but it doesn't have a tail.
> Susan

Well, I use the SofSet without a QR making it impossible to disconnect,
therefore cannot understand why the need. I do think if a dozen of us all
changed our sites at the same time in the same room we'd see 12 different
methods of doing it. ;) Is there a video that came with the inserter? I got
one with the SofSerter. (~_^)

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves for they shall never cease to
be amused.