[IP] Pumping Book

Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 12:05:58 EDT
From: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Animas Pump

In a message dated 10/17/2001 8:03:03 AM Mountain
Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> He called her in my behalf and I am now getting
>  the Animas pump with her approval!!!

Congratulations!  You're gonna LOVE pumping!
If you haven't already, now is the time to get a copy
of the "Pumping
Insulin" book (3rd ed.) By John Walsh and read through
it thoroughly .
. .

Happy Pumping!
Pumpmama to Katie (age 10, dx'd 11/00) happilly
pumping with her Animas
"Elvis" since 6-1-01

Hi -- Thanks for your post.  I ordered the book last
week and it arrived yester day.  That's why I went
ahead and ordered the pump!  The book is great!!!

Pat (pumpless - for now)

Do You Yahoo!?