[IP] Re: One touch Software

I don't know if the deal is the same, but I had gotten the cable at
drugstore.com ($19.95) and the software free form the lifescan site
previously mentioned.  I had spoken to them about some problems with it and
was told that it was written for Windows 3.1.  They said that they would
eventually be making a new program (if they haven't already) that would do
things that I wanted (variable meal times, basal rates and boluses for
pumps, etc.) and be written for current OS's.  My schedule is a little
different for meal times so that a test at 2 PM is not post lunch but pre
lunch.  Variable meal times is a major reason I needed a pump in the first
place.

--
Jack email @ redacted
Please watch for the missing, especially my son.