Re: [IP] just A NOTE

>   JUST WANT TO SAY I'VE BEEN TAKING INSULIN FOR 37 YEARS AND MY SUGARS
> STILL GO DOWN INTO THE 1.9 OR LOWWER I WILL BE SEENING MY DOC NEXT
> FRIDAY ON A BS METER TO TELL THEM ON MY SUGAR COUNT JAMES WALKER TORONTO
> .CANADA

A 'BS' Meter? I need one of those for the Employment interviews and
auditions. This would be a big help in wading through the MALE BOVINE FECL
MATTER...(IOW: B***Sh**).

You need a Glucometer? An ULTRA? Can you get that on your insurance?

Don't know who makes a good "BS' meter...unfortunately.

1.9 is pretty darn low. That to us Yanks is 1.9 x 18 = 34-35mg/dL.

-- Jenny Sutherland
http://www.wyldcelt.homestead.com/index.html