Re: [IP] support groups

>       I see a lot on the list about inquiries about pumper support
>       groups,
> times of meetings and location of meetings. It would be nice if  on
> the home page of insulin-pumpers that we had some sort of a way to
> get a directory of all the pumper support groups in north america
> with all the dates and meeting locations and etc.,so that anyone can
> find what pemper groups are in their area.  I wonder if this would
> ever be possiable.  Mike Paul

Sure, there aren't enough of them right now for it to make sense, but
I will start collecting the posts and put something on the website
when there are a few more.

Here is what should be included:

  city, state, zip

Contact for info:
  email => be aware that this will be public, you will get some spam

  regular dates i.e. 2nd tuesday, etc....