Re: [IP] Animas Pump

In a message dated 10/17/2001 8:03:03 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> He called her in my behalf and I am now getting
>  the Animas pump with her approval!!!

Congratulations!  You're gonna LOVE pumping!
If you haven't already, now is the time to get a copy of the "Pumping
Insulin" book (3rd ed.) By John Walsh and read through it thoroughly . . .

Happy Pumping!
Pumpmama to Katie (age 10, dx'd 11/00) happilly pumping with her Animas pump
"Elvis" since 6-1-01