Re: [IP] batteries - 3 months

I'm interested in how you guys are priming your minimed 508.
I was taught to put the insulin in the reservoir, and push it through the tubing
until it
a drop appeared at the sofset needle, and then use the prime function of the pump
to prime the pump.

However someone said they never use the prime feature to prime the pump.
How can you get the insulin primed, manually? I thought the pump needs to go
its prime cycle in order to build up the pressure to deliver the insulin. The
little arm that pushes the reservoir needs to have pressure behind it.